What follows are the instructions for getting this type of data the easiest way I know how:
- Use the administrative login to access Stride .
- Click "Reports."
- Click "Generate Real-Time Reports."
- Click "View Reports."
- Select "Student PMA Report."
You would probably get this far just through some trial and error. At this point, you are asked to select a class
After selecting a class, you are asked to select a student. Your thought at this point would likely be something along this line: "The first student is enrolled in 3 different KCC numbers. That means I will have to run this process 3 times. I have a total of 6 students to prepare. I am looking at 3x6, or 18 times I will have to run the report."
Let's reduce that number. In fact, let's reduce it from 18 to 1.
In the Class ID box, we are going to select the entire list of classes.
- Click the first class.
- Scroll to the end of the list.
- Hold the Shift key.
- Click the last entry on the list.
- The entire list will be highlighted.
You could accomplish the same thing is this particular program by clicking the word "All" just below the Class ID box.
In the "Student" box, the entire student body will be listed. In fact, you will find the same student listed multiple times. The student enrolled in 3 classes will be listed 3 time.
- Hold the Control key.
- Scroll through the list, and click each of the appropriate students. If the student has 3 entries, click all 3.
Check the start and end dates and click "Apply." The report for each of the 6 students will appear.